THIS CONEST AND RULES ARE SUBJECT TO THE LAWS AND HUNTING REGULATIONS OF THE STATE OF WEST VIRGINIA.
- ALL CONTESTANTS MUST BE LEGALLY PERMITTED TO HARVEST A DEER ACCORDING TO THE 2022 WEST VIRGINIA HUNTING REGULATIONS.
- YOU MAY NOT ENTER MORE THAN ONE TIME AND ONE PHOTO
- SOUTHERN COMMUNICATIONS HAS THE RIGHT TO ADVERTISE YOUR PHOTO ON WEBSITES, SOCIAL MEDIAS, ADVERTISING, ETC.
- A PICTURE OF THE DEER HARVESTED MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH THE HUNTER INCLUDED (THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PRINT THE PICTURE)
- NO GAME PROOF FENCES OR PEN RAISED DEER ALLOWED
- ONLY DEER HARVESTED IN THE 2022 SEASON ARE ELIGIBLE ACCORDING TO THE WV DNR RULES AND REGULATION
- BUCK MUST BE HARVESTED IN THE COUNTIES LISTED
- BOONE, FAYETTE, GREENBRIER, KANAWHA, LOGAN, MCDOWELL, MERCER, MONROE, NICHOLAS, RALEIGH, SUMMERS AND WYOMING
- YOUTH DIVISION TO QUALIFY 17 & UNDER
- ADULT DIVISION TO QUALIFY 18 & OLDER
- ALL DEER HARVESTED WILL BE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION
- NO MOUNTED DEER ARE ELIBILE
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS JANUARY 4, 2023
- ALL QUALIFIERS MUST ATTEND THE GRAND FINALE ON FEBRUARY 4, 2023, LOCATED AT BECKLEY AUTO MALL, BECKLEY LOCATION AT 2:00 PM.
- FINAL DECISIONS WILL BE MADE BY SOUTHERN COMMUNICATIONS
- By entering any contest you acknowledge that, as with any endeavor, there is an inherent risk by participating and you agree to hold forever harmless Southern Communications Corp, its owners, directors, and employees as well as its associates, representatives, and advertisers from any and all liability, of any kind whatsoever, including injury or death that may occur as of a result of your entering this contest. If you are not in agreement with this provision and are not willing to further attest by a signature of your acceptance to these terms please do not enter the contest.
- Employees of Southern Communications Corporation licensees and their affiliated stations, their immediate families, and persons living in the same household are not eligible to participate. Person(s) working in competing media (newspaper, billboard, direct mail, specialty advertising, and/or television) are not eligible to participate, including employees and immediate family, persons living in the same household are not eligible to participate.
- Winners are responsible for any applicable taxes or fees. No prize substitution(s) or transfers of winning to another player will be allowed once the prize has been awarded.
- One winner per household, per station, every 30 days.
Southern Communications reserves the right to change and amend these rules and regulations at any time. Rules will be made available to the public from our studios located at 306. S. Kanawha Street, Beckley, WV. 25801and online at WTNJbigbuckphotocontest.com